An túsa Turcaí?
Choose the appropriate animal to complete these idioms. There is only one
correct answer, even if other answers seem more convincing to you!
Back to home page
- He ate everything himself and made a real ...... of himself.
- There's no point in dodging the issue. You've got to take the ...... by
- The competition is far too tough. We don't stand a ...... in hell's chance
- You've got to do it. You can't ...... out now.
- You're far too stubborn. Stop being so ......-headed.
- It was great to see him again. We haven't met for ......'s years.
- Don't worry about her. She wouldn't hurt a .......
- He's going to tell the boss. That will set the cat among the .......
- His boss is always ordering him to do things he doesn't want to. He
leads a ......'s life.
- Things aren't what they used to be. This country's going to the